When the ceremony's over and you're officially Mr. and Mrs., it's time to get the party started! If you're wondering what music will make for an iconic reception entrance, here's a few ideas of the best wedding entrance songs for your debut as a married couple.
These are not in any specific order and any professional wedding DJ would be able to edit the song to make that iconic entrance music.
So just imagine your stood just outside the doors to your wedding breakfast and your introduced into the room and one of these songs is playing.
1. "You Make My Dreams," Daryl Hall and John Oates
"What I've got's full stock of thoughts and dreams that scatter, you pull them all together. And how, I can't explain, oh yeah, well, well you, you make my dreams come"
2. "Signed, Sealed Delivered (I'm Yours)," by Stevie Wonder
"Here I am baby. Oh, you've got the future in your hand. Signed, sealed delivered, I'm yours."
3. "This Is How We Do It" by Montpellier Jordon
"The party is here on the west side"
4. "Let's Stay Together," by Al Green
"Oh baby, let's, let's stay together, lovin' you whether times are good or bad, happy or sad."
5. "Crazy in Love" by Beyoncé
"I look and stare so deep into your eyes"
6. "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough," by Michael Jackson
"Just love me 'til you don't know how. Keep on with the force don't stop. Don't stop 'til you get enough."
7. "This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)" by Natalie Cole
"Loving you is some kind of wonderful because you've shown me just how much you care. You've given me the thrill of a lifetime and made me believe you've got more thrills to spare."
8. "That's Amore," by Dean Martin
"When a moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amore. When the world seems to shine like you've had too much wine, that's amore."
9. ""I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me,)" by Whitney Houston
"Oh, I wanna dance with somebody. I wanna feel the heat with somebody. Yeah, I wanna dance with somebody, with somebody who loves me."
10.You Make Loving Fun," by Fleetwood Mac
"Sweet wonderful you, you make me happy with the things you do. Oh, can it be so this feeling follows me wherever I go. I never did believe in miracles but I've a feeling it's time to "
11. "Dancing in the Dark," by Bruce Springsteen
"You can't start a fire without a spark. This gun's for hire even if we're just dancing in the dark."
12. "Ain't No Mountain High Enough," by Marvin Gay and Tammi Terrell
"Oh baby there ain't no mountain high enough, ain't no valley low enough, ain't no river wide enough to keep me from getting to you babe."*
13. "Superfly," by Curtis Mayfield
"Darkest of night with the moon shining bright. There's a set goin' strong, lotta things goin' on. The man of the hour has an air of great power. The dudes have envied him for so long"
14. "We Are Family," by Sister Sledge
"Living life is fun and we've just begun to get our share of this world's delights High, high hopes we have for the future."
15.All You Need is Love," by The Beatles
"All you need is love. All you need is love. All you need is love, love. Love is all you need."
16. "How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved by You)," by James Taylor
"How sweet it is to be loved by you. Ooh, baby, I needed the shelter of someone's arms and there you were."
17. "Love Shack," by the B-52s
"The Love Shack is a little old place where we can get together, love shack, baby."
18. "Baby I Love You" by The Ramones
"Have I ever told you how good it feels to hold you"
19. "Raise Your Glass" by Pink
"We will never be anything but loud"
20. "Jump (For My Love)," by The Pointer Sisters/ Girls Aloud
"Jump, I know my heart can make you happy. Jump in, you know these arms can feel you up. Jump, if you want to taste my kisses in the night then. Jump, jump for my love."
Have a great wedding.
#weddingdj #northeastweddingdj #fun
Slaley Hall Wedding Party